Visiting the Park Güell | Photo: Barbara Królikowska
Note that Tuesday's a holiday this week so (unusally) we have an event on our social program on Monday.
- Monday 23rd | Come for a stroll around the Raval, the district on the right of the Ramblas as you head down towards the port — home to the CCCB and the MACBA and Fernando Botero's fat cat, and to the protagonists of many of Barcelona's novelas negras (16.00).
- Tuesday 24th | Fiesta… Don't miss the castellers in the Plaça Sant Jaume this morning!
- Wednesday 25th | Somewhere you just must go when you come to Barcelona: Gaudí's Park Güell, for many visitors to Barcelona the highlight of their visit to the city. And note that this is about your last chance to get in free: they're about to start charging an entrance fee (16.00)!
- Thursday 26th | Today's trip takes us to the top of Montjuic to visit the fortress that overlooks Barcelona. From it the city was bombarded on various occasions and it also enjoyed notoriety as a prison. Today, however, it's one of the best places to go to obtain magnificent views of Barcelona (16.00).
- Friday 27th | Kick off the weekend at our Friday Club language exchange (in the bar/on the terrace, 19.00-21.00).