The social program in Barcelona this week…
- Tuesday 14th | Our trip this afternoon is to the Parlament de Catalunya, which will also take us through the lovely Parc de la Ciutadella (16.00).
- Wednesday 15th | Join us on our walk this afternoon, which takes us to see some of the hidden corners of the old part of the city (16.00) More hidden corners of Barcelona here.
- Thursday 16th | We've got a great film on this afternoon — Alejandro Amenábar's thriller Tesis. Come along: we guarantee that you'll be duly frightened (16.15)!
- Friday 17th | Iran provides us with the music for this week's Friday Club — and as usual you should expect a quiz on Iran and to learn a couple of useful phrases in… whatever language they speak there! Come along and find out. In the bar/on the terrace, 19.00-21.00.
- Saturday 18th | Fancy a trip outside Barcelona? Come along to Spanish Reception and ask us for the details of this week's trip to the Costa Brava and the Dalí Museum at Figueras.
Join us in Reception ("C" floor), unless otherwise stated, at the times given above.