With Wednesday being a holiday, we've got something for you on Monday on our social programme this week:
- Monday 29th | Today's trip takes us into the barrio of Poble Nou, which is home to the iconic Torre Agbar, the nightclub Razzmatazz and some of Barcelona's best street art. (especially if you get as far as the barrio of Sant Martí). But come along with us and discover a whole lot more about one of the city's most interesting, most genuine barrios (16.00).
- Tuesday 30th | Sevillanas are one of Spain's many traditional dances originating, as the name suggests in the city of Seville. Wikipedia has an entry about Sevillanas, if you need to find out more, though YouTube will be more enlightening for some practical examples. Or why not come along today and actually get some hands- (and feet!) -on practice. Dani has a fun Sevillanas workshop for you (16.00)!
- Wednesday 1st | National holiday in Spain
- Thursday 2nd | The Feria de Abril here in Barcelona isn't quite the spectacular event that it is in Sevilla and Jerez, but come down to the Forum with us this afternoon and we think you'll find the Feria de Abril de Catalunya interesting. And now that you know how to do a Sevillana… (16.00).
- Friday 3rd | You've got to start your Barcelona weekend somewhere. Why not start it with us at our Friday Club language exchange, where you can practise all the languages you know? In the bar/on the terrace, 19.00-21.00.
Join us in Spanish Reception (C floor), unless otherwise stated, at the times given above.
Also this week | Champions semi-final, Barça vs Liverpool (Wednesday, kick-off 21.00, with the second leg in Liverpool on May 7).