The Hospital de Sant Pau: come with us Wednesday | Photo: Tom Walton
Your social program this week in Barcelona, which takes in work by all three of its major Modernista architects…
- Monday 26th | Join us on the terrace after class this morning for an Aperitivo de Bienvenida to welcome all those of you starting your Spanish course with us this week (13.45).
- Tuesday 27th | We're going to visit the Parlament de Catalunya this afternoon, a trip which is also interesting because of its location, in the lovely Parc de la Ciutadella (16.30).
- Wednesday 28th | Today's visit takes us to the Sagrada Familia (Antoni Gaudí) and to the Hospital de Sant Pau (Lluís Domènech i Montaner). Do make sure you visit both while you're here in Barcelona (16.00)!
- Thursday 29th | We're going to the CaixaForum this afternoon, a surprising piece of Modernista architecture (Josep Puig i Cadafalch) and Barcelona's most visited art museum (16.00).
- Friday 30th | What better way to launch the weekend than the Friday Club language exchange? Come along — it's always fun! In the bar/on the terrace, 19.00-21.00.
- Saturday 31st | Our daytrip this week is to the Freixenet cava (champagne) producers in Sant Sadurní, Spain's most important [website].