You learnt how to get yourself some breakfast last week, now it's time for class!
Spanish teacher Xavi Mula teaches Barbara Braithwaite five phrases you might find useful in class — or just about anyway else — when you're talking to Spanish people…
- ¿Qué significa "mesa"? What does "mesa" mean?
- ¿Cómo se dice "chair"? How do you say "chair"?
- No lo entiendo I don't understand
- ¿Puedes hablar más despacio? Can you speak more slowly?
- ¿Puedes repetir por favor? Can you repeat that, please?
Try repeating them with Barbara — and then test yourself and go back and compare… Don't be embarrassed to make sounds that seem a bit "strange" at first, will you? You'll get used to them!