We've looked at how to get yourself a coffee in Spanish. But how about you get yourself something more substantial for breakfast before going to class…?
Spanish teacher Xavi Mula teaches Barbara Braithwaite half a dozen phrases we think you might find useful when you come to Barcelona…
- Tengo hambre I'm hungry
- ¿Vamos a desayunar? Shall we have breakfast?
- Un café con leche y un croisán A white coffee and a croissant
- Un zumo de naranja An orange juice
- Un bocadillo de jamón A ham sandwich
- ¿Cuánto es? How much is it?
Now, ready for class…?