Your social program in Barcelona this week…
- Tuesday 18th | The Festa Major de Gràcia is on, one of Barcelona's most spectacular popular fiestas — and today we're going to see the street decorations, apart from anything else (16.00). Don't miss seeing the castellers, spectacular human towers (18, 20 and 22 August). For further information, see the official website and the full program of events (information in Catalan)
- Wednesday 19th | Which is Barcelona's best museum? Everyone has their own favourite but the Museo Picasso is one not to be missed. Come along with us this afternoon… (16.00).
- Thursday 20th | Come and explore some of the hidden corners of the Barrio Gótico on our walk this afternoon (16.00).
- Friday 21st | Friday night? Be cool: come start your weekend at our Friday Club language exchange. In the bar/on the terrace, 19.00-21.00.
- Saturday 22nd | Our excursion this weekend takes us to the amazing Dalí museum at Figueras, and to visit the Costa Brava. Further details in Reception.
Join us in Reception ("C" floor), unless otherwise stated, at the times given above.