A series of new videos has been added to Blogger's YouTube channel which will be of interest to anyone starting out with Blogger (or to anyone who's not used it for some time and is now seeing an updated interface.
The one embedded above was in fact published back in March this year but new on their channel today are the following:
- How to publish a blog post (which starts you right at the beginning)
- How to create and edit pages (which aren't the same thing as posts)
- Choose who can read and edit your blog (important if you want to maintain privacy)
- Manage comments on your blog (which you want to do in order to cut out spam or anything else undesirable)
- Import and export your blog (which, like the others, could have done with a voiceover)
People will tell you that WordPress is better than Blogger but, from experience of teaching people to blog, I'd say that most people find Blogger easier, at least for their first blog.
YouTube (because it shows you how things are done) is a great place to learn how to use technology!